Saturday, September 3, 2011

Journey With the Legion: A fans Adventure with the Legion of Superheroes

Hello,
           This will be my first ever blog so please bear with me. I'm afraid that my writing skills and spelling is quite bad however I hope to improve and get better as time goes on.



Now on to what this blog will be about. DC Comics stating in September of 2011 has decided to reboot it Universe.  This means that all comics published before the start of this year no longer matter. However it has given to a idea to create this blog. One of the Comics that gets a new start will be that of the Legion of Superheroes. DC many years ago created the Legion of Superheroes that hail from the 30/31 century depending on what year or series of comic. With DC doing this I have decided to read the new issues that come out and review them for this blog. However I have felt the need for a challenge. In addition to the new comics I will began the process of reviewing older Legion of Superheroes Comics starting at start while back when.

So I ask you to join me on my adventure and Journey with the Legion.

I would also like to state that I'm not sure how often I will be able to post and read comics as I'm working and also doing post secondary education. however as of Right now I'm going to try and do two comics a week starting when the new Comics drop. The new issues and then a older issue.       

2 comments :

  1. Looks great man, I plan on reading every article and getting to know the Legion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome. I plan to do every comic from 1958-present. It will be long but I think that why I will truly get to know the Legion of Superheroes and its effect on Comics

    ReplyDelete